Release note 22.5
To search in the page use Ctrl+F on your keyboard
- DTA (Direct To Authorization)
- Change in the archive reference format on the account statement
- Update of fraud rules
This release note gives you an overview of the functional content of the WL Sips 22R5 release.
It is separated in two parts:
- new additions in the WL Sips Solution, where are listed the modifications of new functionalities added to our offer
- regulatory changes
If you want to benefit of those new functionalities, please get in touch with your usual Sips contact if you are one of our client. Or, send us a message at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries in production: from Monday, August 29th until Friday, September 16th 2022.
New features of the WL Sips Solution
DTA (Direct To Authorization)
DTA (Direct To Authorization) is available on the Sips Paypage connector (Sips Office and Sips Inapp connectors are planned in a later release).
This allows a transaction to be processed directly into an authorisation with an exemption (SCA exemption type) without having to go through an authentication request from the cardholder.
2 types of exemptions are available:
- small amount exemption for small payments of less than €30;
- Transaction Risk Analysis (TRA) acquirer exemption if your risk analysis shows that the risk of fraud is sufficiently low. To take advantage of this functionality, you must request authorisation from your acquirer, who will tell you how to use this exemption (maximum amount, rules to be applied in the event of changes over time, etc.), and ask your usual WL Sips contact to activate the « Acquirer TRA » option and the « DTA » option.
As a reminder, on this type of transaction without authentication, there is no guarantee of payment.
Change in the archive reference format on the account statement
The archive reference is a reference exchanged between Sips and your acquirer for each transaction or cash management operation. It appears on your account statement. The format of this reference is changing. It will no longer be based on the transaction data and will be replaced by an incremental identifier to improve the efficiency of reconciliation and non-payment processing.
Update of fraud rules
As a result of the introduction of the "issuingCountryCode" field in 22R4 in automatic/manual responses, new fraud rules have been added to the Risk Management Services (RMS) function.
Rules added are :
- Card issuing country
- Card issuing and billing country
- Card issuing and delivery country
- Card issuing and IP country
- Commercial card (and card issuing country)
For more information on the new fraud rules, you can consult the dedicated online documentation
3DSv2 on Amex
The new 3DSv2 protocol is activated for the Amex payment method. This is the Safekey 2.2 solution.
|From now on, for DCC transactions, Korean buyers no longer get an http error 500 page.