To search in the page use Ctrl+F on your keyboard
Indicator of presence of the visual cryptogram called CSC (Card Security Code).
- Any character is accepted
- restricted values
- Indicates a restricted list of accepted values.
- The cardholder has informed the merchant that the cryptogram wasn’t printed on his card
- The cryptogram is present
- The cryptogram is present on the card but is not readable
- The cryptogram wasn’t recovered by the merchant
- Cryptogram not provided (in a context of instalment or recurring payment )